Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome to 2nd Grade Faith Formation

Hi Parents and Families,

Welcome back to your child's 2nd Grade Year of Faith Formation at St. Edwards. 
Erica and I are so excited to be back teaching your children. We have so many wonderful things planned for this year. 

This year we will be using this blog in lieu of the newsletter that we have previously used to keep you informed about our class. 

I have the calendar of days listed here on this blog for you to check and I will be updating it when necessary. You can find the dates if you click on the link above my photo on the top right of this blog. I will also be posting any upcoming retreats or special days that you might need to know about. 

Primarily, I will be using this blog to keep you informed on how our classes are going; what we are doing during our class time along with some photos. 

You may always reach me at my email missgiebel@gmail or through Rose in the Faith Formation Office. If you have any questions please let me know. 

I hope you will enjoy reading this blog and using it to share with your child the things he or she will be learning this year in Faith Formation class. I'm looking forward to a fun and exciting year with your child!

Miss G.

No comments:

Post a Comment